Better’n Rice Crispy Treats
Recipe by IG: @gud.eatzz
3/4 cup Better’n Peanut Butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups of rice krispy cereal
Chocolate Peanut Butter Topping
1 cup semisweet chocolate
1 TBS peanut butter
- Line a square baking pan( 8×8 is perfect) with parchment paper.
- Place the pb and honey in a bowl and melt in the microwave until smooth.
- Add in your vanilla and sea salt and mix till combined.
- Add in your rice krispy cereal and combine everything. What is nice is since you didn’t use marshmallows it isn’t as sticky and it’s easier to handle!
- Prepare the peanut butter topping by placing the chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave and once melted pour evenly on top.
- Allow the treats to cool in the fridge until the chocolate is set and then enjoy!!