Sorbet Meringue Pie
1/2 cup Better’n Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Marshmallow Creme
1 Tablespoon light corn syrup
1 container (5.1 ounce) rainbow vanilla mini meringue cookies
1 pint sorbet (your choice of flavor: lemon, mango, tropical, or peach), soften slightly
1 pint sorbet (your choice of flavor: raspberry, strawberry, blood orange or blackberry), soften lightly
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, marshmallow creme and corn syrup; stir until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange meringues, flat side down, on bottom and sides of pie plate. Spoon and spread one pint of sorbet over meringues, pressing gently onto meringues. Pour over all but 2 tablespoons of peanut butter sauce over sorbet, spreading to cover sorbet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until sorbet is firm. Spoon and spread remaining pint of sorbet on top of peanut butter sauce. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter sauce. Freeze until firm, at least 1 to 2 hours.
- Yield: 7 servings (one 9-inch pie)
- *Note, remaining meringue cookies may be eaten or used in another recipe.
Calories from Fat 11g
Total Fat 1.1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 46g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g