Thai Peanut Sauce
1/3 cup Better’n Peanut Butter
4 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
4 tsp. fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp. red curry paste
1 Tbsp. minced green onion
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. grated ginger root
1 tsp. minced fresh cilantro
1 tsp. light brown sugar
1 tsp. cornstarch
2/3 cup vegetable broth
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, stir together all ingredients except vegetable broth. Slowly stir in broth.
- *Microwave on High 1-1/2 minutes or until boiling, stirring several times. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Yield: about 1-1/3 cups (about 2 Tablespoons per serving).
- Sauce may be added to stir-fried vegetables or used as a dipping sauce for chicken or egg rolls.
- *Recipe was tested in a 1250 watt microwave oven, adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Servings: 10